Passion for compassion
Many of our volunteers have a history of leaving their religion or even being persecuted for their ideas and beliefs. Fueled by the fire from their past, they take the bull by the horns and dive into the arena of prejudice. They uplift the ones in need, give advice where it’s needed, and use their knowledge to do good in the world. Their hearts spark a light in the darkness of the unknown. If you feel passionate about your own life, I ask you to consider reaching out and sharing that passion with someone who doesn’t know where to begin again. You have the power, the knowledge, and the compassion to ignite a fire in someone who needs you, even if you don’t know it yet.
Ready to build together?
Are you interested to put your skills at work for a better, secular world? Join one of our teams of:
- Career coaches – that help jobseekers make a good resume, and search for jobs in their homeland or abroad
- Study advisors – to help young people decide what study suits them and would give them a good opportunity for the future
- (Multi)media – where journalists, bloggers, vloggers and social media experts work to get more exposure for our mission
- Grant writers and fundraisers – to write proposals for local groups that we support or our projects
- Specialists on trauma therapy, legal advice or counseling
It is not only for a good cause, but it is also fun to work together in our teams. If you are interested, please fill in this form and we’ll plan a video call. If your amazing skillset isn’t mentioned here, please contact us to discuss